H3C S5130-EI is the latest development of Gigabit speed Layer 2 Ethernet switch. This powerful and highly secure series switch is based on industry-leading high performance hardware architecture and H3C Comware V7 platform. It supports diversified services, high capacity GE access port as well as high density 10GE uplink, which meet the requirements for high density campus access and high performance aggregation.
H3C S5130-EI series Ethernet switch includes the following models:
- S5130-28S-EI: 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports, 4 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports
- S5130-52S-EI: 48 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports, 4 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports
- S5130-28F-EI: 24 100/1000Base-X SFP Ethernet ports, 8 10/100/1000BASE-T Combo ports, 4 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports
- S5130-28S-PWR-EI: 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (PoE+), 4 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports
- S5130-28S-HPWR-EI: 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (PoE+), 4 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports
- S5130-52S-PWR-EI: 48 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (PoE+), 4 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports
- S5130-28TP-EI: 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports, 2 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 10G BASE-T ports
- S5130-52TP-EI: 48 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports, 2 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 10G BASE-T ports
- S5130-28TP-PWR-EI: 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (PoE+), 2 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 10G BASE-T ports
- S5130-52TP-PWR-EI: 48 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports (PoE+), 2 10G BASE-X SFP+ ports, 2 10G BASE-T ports
High scalability for investment protection
The S5130-EI series switch supports 4 built-in 10GE ports, and protects your investment by providing 10GE access as well as 10GE uplink at a high price-to-performance ratio. The S5130-EI series switch also comes with IRF2 (Intelligent Resilient Framework2), allowing you to build an IRF virtual device by interconnecting 9 devices. You can smoothly upgrade your network capacity as your business grows, and provide a highly flexible and expandable user network configuration. The 10GE BASE-T 5130 models have been added into the S5130-EI family to provide a 100 meter 10GE connection, allowing 10GE server connection and aggregation at a lower cost.
Intelligent Resilient Framework 2 (IRF2)
The S5130-EI switch series supports IRF2 (Intelligent Resilient Framework 2) that allows you to build a virtual device by interconnecting multiple devices simultaneously. You can manage the IRF virtual device as a whole. IRF benefits include:
- Simplify Management – You can log in to an IRF virtual device by connecting to any port of any member to manage all of its members through a single deployment, without having to connect to every member physically in order to deploy and manage them separately.
- Resilient Expandability – IRF can be flexibly expanded to suit users’ needs to protect their investment. Switches can be added to or deleted from IRF by hot plugging, without affecting the running of other switches.
- High Reliability – The IRF delivers high reliability for links, switches, and protocols. It allows aggregation of physical ports of member switches and physical connections between the IRF system and its upper and lower level switches. The multi-link backup greatly enhances link reliability. An IRF system consists of a number of member switches. If the master switch fails, the system will immediately elect a new master to ensure that services are not interrupted. This provides the 1: N backup at the switch level. The IRF system provides real-time hot backup of protocols, backing up configurations to all other members to achieve 1:N protocol reliability.
- High Performance – For high-end switches, improvements on performance and port density will be constrained by the hardware structure. The performance and port density of an IRF system, however, are the sum of all switches and ports within it. Therefore, IRF can easily multiply the switching capabilities and port density to greatly improve switch performance
Please contact us at 2117-9474, email@example.com or leave a message for enquiry.