Ruckus has an indoor or outdoor wireless access point to fit just about any budget, performance requirement or deployment scenario. Whether you’re challenged with high client density, WiFi-unfriendly building materials or just rising employee or customer expectations, Ruckus WiFi access points are built to satisfy. Every Ruckus AP, from the humblest to the boldest, is packed with patented technologies that go beyond the everyday to ensure consistently great Wi-Fi performance.
Ultra-fast and Reliable Smart WiFi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
In the world of wireless LANs (WLANs), power and simplicity are like oil and water — they’ve just never mixed — until now.
Our Ruckus WLAN systems brings power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments — along with all the requisite capabilities demanded:
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
What’s more, Ruckus WLAN solutions combine one of the best centrally managed WLANs with jaw-dropping advances in intelligent RF routing and Smart WiFi meshing. The result? One of the best WLAN products and technology that money can buy. Here are more bullets to mull over:
- Patented Smart Wi-Fi antenna array technology: BeamFlex, which provides extended range and adaptive signal steering, for the most reliable WiFi, period
- Predictive real-time capacity channel selection – ChannelFly is one of the industry’s most effective approach to channel selection resulting in up to 50 percent better performance
- Optimum signal path selection, interference mitigation, and auto RF management, for a consistent user experience
- Smart Mesh Networking to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cable wherever you want access points
- State-of-the-art security — from 802.1x support to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, all the latest link layer encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect but made simple to administer and manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 access points (meshed or wired) that deliver consistently high-performance at range to new 802.11ac and legacy 802.11a/b/g/n clients
- Better coverage with fewer access points
- Configuration in minutes and installation in hours, without cumbersome site surveys or tedious network setup
- Smart Wi-Fi access points that can be flexibly deployed with or without a Smart WLAN controller
- Controller stays out of the data path of wireless LAN clients and handles management traffic only
- Smart Wi-Fi access points handle all control traffic and probe requests/responses, as well as the data path between wireless clients
Advanced WLAN applications with Smart/OS
When used with the Ruckus ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controller, the ZoneFlex R700 supports a wide range of value-added applications such as guest networking, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion prevention and many more. WLANs can also be grouped and shared by specific APs. In a centrally managed configuration, the ZoneFlex R700 works with various authentication servers including AD, LDAP, and RADIUS.